MagProtein Nigeria Limited Vacancy for an Operation Assistant
MagProtein Nigeria Limited is an agro-allied company pioneering the conversion of organic waste to animal feed (fish meal). We are a new company, with rapidly expandable capacity, a commitment to professional development and an open door policy.
Our employees are our most important asset. We encourage and focus on activities that will bring out the very best from them. We cherish our workforce and ensure the welfare of our staff as our performance hinges on the quality of our staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operation Assistant
Location: Epe, Lagos
- Successful candidate will be responsible for supporting operations along the production value chain.
- Applicants should have an OND in Science Laboratory Technology, Food Technology, Animal Science, Chemical Engineering with at least two years’ experience in similar Role.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have integrity as his or her best policy;
- Possess a team spirit;
- Be able to work under pressure with little or no supervision;
- Possess good communication skill both verbal and written;
- Be a good team player.
- Have a sense of urgency and a need to complete the task at hand in good time;
- Very intelligent and capable of proffering brilliant solutions;
- Numerate and very grounded in mathematics
- Be innovative and poised for continuous development;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as the subject matter.
Application Deadline 19th January, 2018.