Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
Applications are invited for:
Title: SSA IGNITE Graduate Internship Program – HR Intern
Ref Id: 3304342
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The SSA IGNITE Graduate Internship Program is designed to give recent college/university graduates challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership. Spanning a duration of 12 months only, the program combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a collegial environment to the workplace.
- The HR Intern will be responsible for supporting HR tasks and projects that cut across multiple HR domains.
- He/she will receive education and personal mentorship from the top minds in your field while being exposed to a variety of disciplines such as talent development, organization & employee support, talent recruitment, learning, compensation and benefits, HR operations, and labor relations.
- The intern experience will be unique and personalized based on your interests, competencies, and business needs.
As a valuable member of our team, SSA IGNITE interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns.
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
- A valid NYSC discharge certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Authorized to work in country full-time and without restriction.
- Recent college/university graduate with no more than 1-1.5 years’ work experience
- Interest in Human Resources or Talent Management – related degrees preferred
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Demonstrated team player
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- High performer with a passion to achieve positive business results
- Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set
- Flexible, adaptable, and open to change.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply