Sujimoto Construction Limited is a luxury real estate and construction company with a vision to dominate Nigeria’s real estate industry. The firm covers all areas of construction, including the pre and post phases. Our major expertise is in luxury real estate development. We have also expanded our operations into facility management and direct construction, catering to the discerning real estate investor who wishes to be associated only with bespoke and iconic structures. We build utilizing the best quality materials for residential serviced apartments, office spaces, hotels, interior decoration and design, landscaping, civil engineering consultancy, facility management integrated construction solutions and related services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Accountant
Job Type: Full Time
- We are a group of dynamic, focus-driven, young professionals committed to deploying progressive construction methods that ensure innovation and quality; our team includes indigenous and international professionals in real estate development and construction with relevant experience. If you have good accounting knowledge and have been waiting for the right opportunity, we have the stage set and we need someone who can shine and deliver!
- We are looking for a competent, passionate, diligent, trustworthy and extremely creative Accountant to join, our Account team.
- Are you a vibrant fresh graduate looking for an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great working environment? Are you a go-getter, team player, who is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment? Ability to perform well as part of a team, working calmly under pressure and delivering to deadlines.
- Confident in managing changing priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Hard working and committed to deliver high quality work, exceeding expectations
- Strong interpersonal skills, confident and engaging when dealing with stakeholders.
- Demonstrates initiative and an eagerness to learn and develop personally, together with a desire to take on increasing responsibility in the workplace.
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation Communication skills this role will require liaising with colleagues at all levels and being able to communicate financial data effectively is essential.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential
- To assist in the preparation of monthly Management Accounts to strict deadlines, helping to ensure that all Balance Sheet Accounts are reconciled each month, taking corrective action to guarantee timeliness and accuracy of information.
- To acquire and display a good understanding of the business and to provide management information to support the business.
- To assist in influencing decisions affecting the cash flow and profitability of the business.
- To assist in the preparation of monthly profit and cash flow forecasts.
- Preparation of sales invoices and management of purchase ledger
- Liaising with banks and other third parties as required
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting. Minimum of 2-1 in Accountancy and Finance; ICAN is an added advantage.
- Must be a fresh graduate with NYSC completion certificate.
- Must be resident or leaving close to the Island. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related
- Experience and informed with all standard accounting procedures and principles
- Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task with good organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, Excel proficiency Excellent understanding of the basic accounting functions such as, Accounts Payable, Reconciliation, Accruals and Pre-payments, analyzing data and producing reports.
- Strong systems experience including Microsoft Excel and Accountancy software
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV indicating their CGPA on graduation, to: email@example.com using the “Fresh Graduate Accountant” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline June 28, 2019.
Note: This role is open to all applicants. However, only successful candidates will be contacted.