|Charles Sturt University Scholarship.
A range of scholarships are available to domestic and international students at the Charles Sturt University to undergo postgraduate degree program in respective course of choice.
Start Applying >> http://afrischolarships.com/5547/27082-sturt-university-scholarships-in-australia-2018/
- Stipend Full-Time: $27,082 per annum, payable in fortnightly instalments to a nominated Australian bank account.
- Tuition Fees: AGRTP-International scholarship candidates are exempt from fees for a period equivalent to three years (six sessions) for PhD/Research Doctorate OR two years (four sessions) for Research Masters at the full-time study.
- Operating Funds: Scholarship recipients are allocated an allowance per session of enrollment to assist with the reimbursement of costs associated with the candidate’s research.
- Relocation Allowance: Scholarship recipients may be eligible to receive a relocation allowance for the cost of relocating themselves, their spouse, and dependants to a CSU campus, to a maximum of AUD $5,000.
- Health insurance: All International students studying in Australia are required to purchase and maintain Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). An AGRTP-International covers the cost of a standard OSHC policy for the candidate and their dependents for three (3) years (full-time equivalent).
APPLY ON THE WEBSITE >> http://afrischolarships.com/5547/27082-sturt-university-scholarships-in-australia-2018/