Job Vacancies at Infostrategy Technology Nigeria Ltd
Infostrategy Technology Nigeria Ltd is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. We operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
Business Development Executive
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 – 5 years
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Job Code: IST/ABJ/011
Available Start Date: Immediately
Department: Business Development
Reports to: Head of Business Development
- Under the supervision of the Head of Business Development, the Business Development Executive is responsible for developing marketing and business plans for the achievement of revenue goals for the Organization.
- S/He will assist in the development and implementation of long term organizational strategic goals, selected marketing initiatives, innovative business ideas and solutions that will position the organization competitively and profitably to enlarge her current clientele base, build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals while maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage in market research in order to identify new business opportunities for the organization
- Explain to potential clients about the various benefits offered by company products or services and following up so as to close the business deals
- Drive business development and pitching to clients the organizations business model.
- Respond to queries and complaints from clients as regards the company’s products and services.
- Develop business proposals for existing and new clients.
- Develop innovative strategies for retaining clients; this includes undertaking interviews in order to get feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan
- Develop comprehensive knowledge about the business and its development practices, its marketing activities, prospective clients, and the trends for the industry.
- Establish a knowledge storehouse of clients, referrals, REPs, presentations, and prospects
- Participate in meetings, conferences and client discussions as a representative of the company
- Develop database of client relationship management and utilize the result to manage clients.
- Work individually or with teams to develop business proposals that is tailored to client’s needs.
Education Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- First Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- At least 3-5 years proven experience in business development.
- Must have experience in Research & Project Management
- Must have experience in proposal writing
- Excellent Writing skills
- Experience in content development.
- Demonstrated accomplishment and skill in business development and client retention
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Strategic planning and Sales Skills
- Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public speaking and Closing Skills.
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Identification of clients’ needs and challenges
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Territory and Market Management
- Customer relations management
- Excellent numeric and analytical skill
- Background knowledge/ experience of the Information Technology industry would be an added advantage.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience4 years
- Job FieldICT / Computer
Job Code: IST/ABJ/001
Department: Technology Solutions
Reports to: Team Lead Technology Solutions
- Develop and implement new software programs
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Design and update software database
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Code documentation e.g. Development of Software documentation
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering/Development or any other related discipline. A Masters degree would be an added advantage but is not mandatory.
- At least 4 years of experience in the development and delivery of high-quality software applications. A strong portfolio would be considered where the required experience is lacking.
- Excellent planning and team management skills, demonstrating mature confidence and integrity
- Proven ability to work as part of a cross-functional development team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Stress tolerant
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good report writing and documentation skill
- Should be proactive.
- Strong knowledge of OOP concepts.
- Experience with development and consumption of RESTful APIs.
- Experience with integration of payment platforms.
- Knowledge of agile software development methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of any of the following RDBMS: MySQL, Oracle SQL, PostgreSQL or Microsoft SQL Server. Experience with NoSQL databases would be an added advantage.
Any two out of the following skills are required:
- Knowledge of C# for development of Rich Internet Applications for Desktop.
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of PHP. Knowledge of a prominent PHP framework such as Laravel, Symfony or CodeIgniter would be an added advantage but is not mandatory.
Applicants should send their Cover Letter and CV’s as a Single Word Document to: email@example.com The subject of the mail should be the Job Title – Job Code.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.