Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the position below:
Job Title: Vendor Support Center Queue Associate
Department: Internal Operations
- The VSC Queue Associate role is a unique opportunity to help drive our efforts to improve vendor satisfaction across the entire vendor journey.
- This is a data driven role and which utilizes analytical ability as well as disciplined consistency, focus, and decision making.
In particular you will:
- Analytics – Analysis of various customer and vendor data to make queue management decisions
- Support – Manage day to day queue management issues arising from various hubs
- Scalability and growth – Take on new opportunities like launching a new project
- Auditing and monitoring of processes
- Managing existing queue management projects and process audits
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- B.Sc & M.Sc Operations/Logistics & Supply Chain/Engineering or other related fields
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a fast-paced corporate environment preferably in a similar role
- Excellent use of excel would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of the Online Marketplace and the E-commerce Industry
- Basic knowledge of HTML is an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and formula writing and interpretation required; VBA experience a plus;
- Knowledge in using sophisticated ERP systems and developing work streams and work-arounds to accomplish the desired business task or requirement;
- Experience working within a cross-functional and cross geographical environment
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should follow the link below: