Van Sales Representatives at Flux Logistics Limited
Flux Logistix Limited is a member of the Superflux group and fastest growing logistics company in Nigeria. Flux logistix provides a bouquet of supply chain solution across Nigeria with due attention given to the littlest detail of your logistics needs.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience1 – 4 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Business Development
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Handling objection
- Achieve agreed sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Minimum qualification of OND
- HND and B.Sc holders can also apply
- 1 – 3-years sales experience
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- FMCG sales experience is as added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS (excel and word)
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Must be able to drive and own a valid driver’s license.
Applicants should submit their application and CV’s to: email@example.com , stating the position applied for and location in the subject of the email.