Vacant Job For Front Desk Officer(Entry-Level) In A Reputable HSE Consulting Company
Westfield Consulting Limited – Our client, an HSE Consulting company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- We are searching for a Front Desk Officer to welcome visitors and clients, interface with clients, verifying identification and signing in of guests, receive phone calls, scheduling appointments, perform administrative and janitorial work and provide clerical support in the office.
- Responsible for notifying management of any required updates of customer records on the organization’s internal database.
- Facilitate the collection of competitive information in order to monitor business trends and opportunities.
- Maintain accurate logs of mail, packages, parcels or other items delivered.
- Supports/participates in the organization’s Continuous Improvement Program.
- Undertakes a range of secretarial and administrative duties including keeping stocks, statistical records and preparing reports.
- Assists them in making appointments and assures their comfort.
- Manages customer inquiries and complaints in a timely manner and in line with Company’s service standards.
- Directs customers to the proper staff or department.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of standards, policies and procedures regarding customer service.
- Maintain knowledge of current products, calendar and hours of operation.
- Verify clients’ payment for collection of materials including certificates.
- Assist clients with issues and complaints, with empathy and a focus on clients’ satisfaction.
- Maintains accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
- Maintains a calendar of staff location and appointments as needed.
- Answers telephone calls, screens calls, and /or records and forwards messages accurately.
- Receives sorts and distributes mail for the office.
- Files correspondences and other materials as required.
- Types letters, produces forms and other documents as required at acceptable levels of speed and accuracy.
- Collates and photocopies materials as necessary.
- Maintains supply of forms and charts as needed.
- Sorts, files and retrieves documents and records as necessary.
- Supports during training sessions.
- Ensures general janitorial responsibilities which involve routine cleaning tasks of the office (supervising the removal trash from waste bins in offices, cleaning the rest rooms, sweeping floors, and in general keeping the space in an orderly fashion).
- He /She is the custodian of the workplace or office and must be able to provide information on the office situation at all times
- Other duties as would be assigned from time to time.
- Welcomes visitors warmly to the office.
- Responsible for actively ensuring the retention of the organization’s customer base which includes promoting the organization to existing customers.
- Works with the organization’s branch offices to gather information, resolve problems, facilitate solutions or reporting to the management.
- Provide regular feedback on the soundness and effectiveness of our services.
- Education: OND
- Work Experience: Entry Level
- Young Female
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org