We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Service Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- The Client Service Manager should be well organized, flexible, process orientated, have great attention to details, strong project management skills, and an eagerness to learn and grow.
- Maintains client satisfaction and loyalty by providing exceptional services and value to our clients.
- The Client Service Manager will manage all aspects of client account and project management.
- The Client Service Manager will be the direct liaison between internal technical team and departments to achieve client and company objectives.
- Certification in Customer Relationship Management
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Suite of tools and Presentation tools
- Good listening and negotiation skills.
- Excellent problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Mass Communication or Public Relations from a reputable University
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in Customer Relationship Management
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position (as a manager)
- The ideal candidate should be no more than 35 years of age
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Vacancies at United Nations World Food Programme
Subject Teachers at Great Beginning Academy and Montessori School
Action Against Hunger | ACF-International Latest Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment
Vacancies at Grace and Mercy College, Ibadan
Nationwide Recruitment for Graduate Transaction Trainees in a First Generation Nigerian Bank
Vacanies At Bloom Academy
Vacancies At Fosad Consulting
Wema BankALAT Graduate Marketing Associate Program (AMAP)