Vacancy in a High Profile Private Secondary School for a Vice Principal
A high profile private Secondary School based in Abuja invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of:
Job Title: Vice Principal
- Applicants must possess a minimum of First Degree in Education from a recognized University with at least 10 years teaching experience with relevant post-qualification experience on the job, plus a Master’s Degree in a relevant discipline.
- Applicants should have completed NYSC Programme or have an evidence of exemption from the programme.
In addition, applicants should possess proven leadership and managerial and marketing ability and considerable experience in a secondary school of similar status.
- The vision for the job should be enclosed in the application as well as a career profile.
- Applicants who have held previous positions of Vice-Principal will have an advantage.
- Applicants must be ICT compliant. In addition, there will be IT proficiency test for applicants.
Salaries and allowances are attractive
Conditions of Service
As contained in the approved conditions governing service of Senior Staff of the school.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Detailed Applications (6 copies), which should include candidate’s Curriculum Vitae in the format below:
Name in full
Place and Date of Birth
Present Postal Address
Nationality of Birth
Number and Ages of Children
Secondary and Post-Secondary Education including dates and institutions
Academic and Professional Qualifications including distinctions with dates
Statement of Experience including full details of former and present posts
Proposed date of availability for duties, if appointed.
Applications and supporting materials should be forwarded to:
P.O. Box 5326,