Fadac Resources – Our client is a growing software development and information technology (IT) company, which utilizes an extensive and robust indigenous infrastructure to provide bespoke software solutions to clients and partners worldwide.
They are in need of experienced candidates in the capacity below:
Job Title: Senior Actuarial Analyst (Expatriate)
- We are in need of an Expatriate for a duration of 6 months contract from India, Mexico, Turkey, South Africa or Thailand to fill in the role of a Senior Actuarial Analyst in Nigeria (Lagos precisely).
- Liaising with the software team in the development of a risk-based algorithm for insurance companies.
- Integration of statistical models to analyze data which will be used to design and price insurance policies.
- Financial modeling including valuation, pricing, and appraisal value work etc.
- Insurance consulting work including business planning, capital allocation, and management information system design.
- Reporting to the Managing Director while working with different units within the organization.
- Excellent statistical skills, with experience in applying statistical methodology to the analysis of large datasets.
- Fluent in English speaking and writing.
- Good problem solver and a quick learner and Bright team player, who works effectively under pressure.
- Master’s Degree in Actuarial studies with tertiary actuarial qualifications.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in auto insurance (preference will be given to candidates with consulting experience).
- A Skilled user of at least one of the actuarial software.
- Strong verbal and visual communication as well as interpersonal and team playing skills.
- Technology savvy.
Accommodation, an Official vehicle with an assigned Driver.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st July, 2018.