Vacancy at Verite Microfinance Bank Limited for Head of Marketing
Verite Microfinance Bank Ltd is duly registered in the Federal Republic of Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a deposit-taking financial institution.
Verite MFB takes pride in our strong, enthusiastic and youthful management team which gives us the ability to tirelessly go the extra mile and deliver financial services that is of highest standard to the unbanked.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Marketing
- Drive Marketing governance by providing guidance and support to all Marketing teams
- Take proactive corrective measures, when required, to ensure that personal performance is in line with individual targets.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the Bank’s assets and liability products and a working knowledge of competitor products
- Ensure that all Marketing activities adhere to Verite processes and procedures relating to the mitigation of financial and operational risk, and are compliant with local regulations and codes of practice
- Demonstrate a passion for the delivery of sales and service that exceeds the expectations of the customer.
- Achieve agreed sales targets compliantly and within set timescales
- Maintain a strong and positive working relationship with colleagues across he organisation.
- Co-ordinate and deliver presentations, seminars, briefings to individuals and groups in the target market.
- B.Sc/HND and or equivalent in Business related discipline
- Female preferable
- Proven track record of delivering compliant sales against target through self-generation of leads and referrals – an Achiever
- Excellent networking and customer relationship management skills
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be passionate about service quality.
- She must have worked in the financial sector in similar capacity for at least 2 years.
Proven track record of helping sales team to achieve set target
- Key qualities of Self-motivation, persistence and follow up
- Organized and able to adhere to deadlines
- Intermediate user knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Excel
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a word document version of their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 2nd October, 2017.