Position: Community Mobilization Assistant – Zamfara
Company: United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
Location: Zamfara, Nigeria
State: Zamfara Jobs
Job type: Full-Time
Job category: NGO Jobs in Nigeria
We are looking for qualified candidates to fill the position below:
The Reading and Numeracy Activity (RANA) is a 3-year UNICEF funded early primary grades reading pilot project implemented in partnership with FH1360/AHNI, in collaboration with the government of Zamfara State.
RANA aims to improve literacy and numeracy for girls and boys in primary grades 1-3 in the supported states. It is assisting 100 formal Schools and Integrated Qur’anic Schools (IQS) in each of the states.
Minimum Recruitment Standard
- Expertise in community mobilization, stakeholder’s analysis and strategic planning.
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of word processing, spreadsheets; Excellent in report writing, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Hands-on experience in design, monitoring and evaluation of community development projects is an added advantage.
- Higher Qualification in Teacher Education or its recognized equivalent with 3-5 years of relevant experience with International Development Programme.
- Demonstrate ability to work with Government, Partners and/or Local Government structures, and school settings.
- Proven expertise in Hausa language.
- Significant experience in teacher training or education project and skills in advocacy and strategic campaign
- Demonstrate experienced in coordination of community based meetings, setting realistic priorities, and planning for successful implementation of activities.
- Must be a resident of one of the supported Local Government Areas (i.e Bungundu, Tsafe, Kaura Namoda).
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume/CV and a cover letter in a single MS Word or PDF document to: email@example.com
chers in the following areas:
- Must be qualified with related Degrees in education;
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office packages;
Minimum of 2 cognate years experience
To be assigned on appointment.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates send their CVs should be sent via email to
you applications can also be submitted directly to the school.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25/09/2017