Company: British Preparatory School
Specialization: Teaching / Education Services
Industry: Education Services
Deadline: 09 September, 2017
Job Type: fulltime
Experience: 2 year(s)
You will need a clear understanding of how young children learn, lots of creative ideas and the ability to work closely with parents, teachers and other professionals.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced teacher who has an excellent knowledge and experience of working with children under 10 years old in a nursery/primary school setting.
Qualification and Requirements
- Preferably minimum of 2 years teaching experience, but we are willing to offer in house training to the right candidate without the required experience.
- The preferred candidate should have minimum of NCE, BSC, BA, PGDE in education. A non-educational degree but with relevant experience and with/or useful life skills especially artistic skills that can be beneficial to the children will be highly considered.
- A diploma or certificate in Montessori Education or Early Years Education is an added advantage, but not compulsory.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have the the ability to work effectively and communicate clearly with children.
- Must have an extremely good command of both spoken and written English Language.
- Must live in Ibadan or willing to relocate.
- Must be patient, expressive, resourceful, responsible artistic, adaptable, humorous, and above all must love and enjoy working with young children.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to
Success Drives Global Consult Limited Graduate Internship Programme 2018
Career Opportunities at the Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
Job Recruitment at HiiT Plc
Job Vacancies at UNICEF Nigeria, 2018
2018 Investment One Graduate Trainee Programme
MTN Nigeria Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment
Latest Recruitment at The Lagos State University College of Medicine (LASUCOM)
Vacancy at the Embassy of Finland