Union Bank Management Trainee Programme Recruitment 2018
- Posted on: 7 November, 2017Deadline: 15 November, 2017
Union Bank, Nigeria’s Simpler & Smarter Bank is looking for the best talents for our Management Trainee Programme. These are talents who can thrive in a diverse workplace that drives innovation and collaboration.
Union Bank Recruitment
At Union Bank, we work with you to build an exciting professional career that matches prospects for our mutual prosperity. We are relentless in the drive to maintain an environment which gives you the freedom to own your work, generate ground-breaking ideas and collaborate with like-minded partners to challenge the status quo and transform our business, operations, culture and productivity.
Union Bank Recruitment Requirements
- If you are not more than 26 years old by January 2018
- With a 2:1 degree in any course from an accredited University
- And have completed NYSC.
To apply to this position go to Union Bank’s website: https://www.unionbankng.com/management-trainee-program/
If you are having challenges, you can go directly to the embedded Typeform below and apply.
To access the Union Bank’s embedded application form yourself for easy application, follow the steps below:
- Open Mozilla Firefox and visit the Union Bank link (on desktop or laptop)
- Place your mouse over the form section. You’ll see 0% completed in this section
- Right Click
- Scroll down to “This Frame”
- Click “Open Frame in New Tab”
- Proceed with your application
Job Openings at Drury Industries
Cornerstone Insurance Plc Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment
Job for a Driver in Abuja at World Health Organization (WHO)
Front Desk Officer Job at Greensprings School
World Health Organization State Data Assistant Needed in Kaduna,Kano,Sokoto,Yobe
Vacancy:Medical Laboratory Scientist at Akwa Ibom State College of Education, Afaha Nsit
Vacant Job For Specialist Sales Manager at MasterCard
Graduate Trainee Consultants (GTC) at Excellium Consulting Services