SQL Database Administrator at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
SQL Database Administrator
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 years
- Job FieldICT / Computer
- Overseeing all aspects of business databases and ensuring their efficient operation.
- Maintenance and fine tuning of databases
- Backing up of business applications and testing reliability of backup and procedures
- Responsible for database upgrade
- Managing user profiles
- Carrying out maintenance tasks in an environment that requires 24/7 system availability
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sittings
- First Degree in Computer science or related courses
- Microsoft Certification in Database Administration
- 2 years cognate experience
The person must:
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Be result-oriented
- Be able to accurately report information
- Be able to multi-task
Interested and qualified? Go to Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. career website on www.dragnetnigeria.com to apply