British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: IT Service Management Analyst
Job number: 18431BR
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Appointment type: Permanent
Job Purpose and Key Deliverables
- British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for an IT Service Management Analyst to join our team in Ibadan.
- Focused on Operations, this IT role is responsible for delivering business value and improving operational efficiency across IT demand, project delivery and services.
- The role has full IT responsibility for Operations and covers both IT Services and business engagement aspects, ensuring optimal stakeholder management and alignment of IT KPIs to agreed SLA.
- 5 years+ experience in managerial level IT
- Project Management skills and certification; good analytical and planning skills.
- Competence, experience and certification in IT Infrastructure Library would be an added advantage
- Ability to demonstrate a good awareness of relevant business activities
- Evidence of working and engaging with customers and especially senior business stakeholders
- Flexibility, able to deal well with ambiguity and ability to learn quickly
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to exert influence in order to reach a solution.
- Knowledge of standard operations processes and their undergirding technical processes would be additional advantage.
Application Closing Date
9th October, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online