Senior Sales and Marketing Executive Job at Hotel Express
Hotel Express is one of the world’s leading international hotel discount programs. Established in 1987 the international HQ is located in Kristiansand, Norway with sales and reservation offices in 40 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Senior Sales and Marketing Executive
Ref No: HR/SE-0004
Job Location: Lagos
- A new dynamic company in the hospitality industry is seeking an enthusiastic Senior Sales and Marketing Executive to join her dynamic sales team!
- Potential candidates must be determined and self motivated and must be ready to work in a constant dynamic and challenging environment.
He or She will:
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Develop and implement sales strategies
- Meet specified sales targets
- Works closely with team to meet team, department and ultimately organisational sales goal.
- Be Internet savvy
- Build company distribution list
- Work in line with business plans, goals and targets
- Sells services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Source new clients
- Identify business opportunities, prospects and evaluating their position in the industry.
- Opening up sales channels
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Researching and analysing sales options.
- Identifies service improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Determine clients business requirements
- Organize sales and client visits
- Build company’s social media brand (Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook).
- Find and utilize various CRM platforms.
- Respond to client’s inquiries timely.
- Build relationship and liaison between company and clients (hotels, clients, travel agencies and other service provider in the hospitality industry).
- Develop proposals to meet expressed and perceived customer needs
- Build and maintain professional relationships with customer organizations (external and internal)
- Make sales presentations
- Close sales deals
- Work closely with MD/CEO and other sales executive
- Report weekly to MD/CEO
- Prepare and submit monthly reports to the business development manager
- Attend weekly sales meeting.
- Carry out other assigned task/duties.
- Potential candidate must reside around Ikeja and its environs.
- Sales Planning skills
- Motivation for Sales
- Excellent computer skills required (word, excel, PowerPoint).
- Highly motivated
- Self driven
- Excellent communication skills required
- High ethical
- Growth driven (both personal and company)
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Excellent Client Relationships management skills
- Excellent Negotiation skills
- Excellent Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of First Degree.
- Required Experience: Minimum of 3 years cognate working experience in the hospitality industry.
Application Ends on..
26th October, 2017.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Using “HR/SE-0003” as the subject of the mail.