Senior Agronomist at Contec Global Group
Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa, Europe and America. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
Senior Agronomist (Male or Female)
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience5 years
- Job FieldAgriculture / Agro-Allied
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide specialist agronomic services to clients.
- Responsible for marketing specific products and services.
- Develop and maintain close customer relations with key clients by providing professional agronomic service.
- Develop and implement regional agronomic marketing plans to support organisation plans and budgets.
- Arrange and coordinate technical and marketing activities, including field days, farmer meetings, demonstration trials and trial sites.
- Remain informed on technical developments, marketing trends and competitor strategies via networking, personal development and training.
- Mentor and train young or new graduate staff.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- B.Sc in Agric or Agronomy.
- Minimum 5 years working experience.
- Regional knowledge will be a plus
- Problem solving skills
- Observational skills
- Like science and plants
- Communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Work independently and as part of a team
Applicants should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com the Subject/Title of the mail should read “Senior Agronomist”.
Note: Any application without the Subject/Title will be disqualified.