Berrymart Integrated Services Limited is a dynamic, innovative, service centric, wholly indigenous company and a major player in the Nigeria FMCG distributorship sector. Its core operation is in the distribution of NAFDAC certified highly consumable British manufactured cookies and beverage to wholesale markets and supermarkets in Nigeria.
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationNCE OND
- Experience2 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Business Development
The Ideal candidate is expected to:
- Manage and develop corporate clients business.
- Effectively manage merchandisers in Hypermarkets.
- Ensure prompt delivery to corporate clients.
- Ensure sales targets are met.
- Manage sales relationship in some supermarkets on the Island part of Lagos.
- 2 year(s) in Sales/ Marketing.
- Familiar with Lagos road network
- Possess a valid driver’s licence and LASDRI
- Ability to drive manual bus
- Good communicator
- Able to work with less supervision
Applicants should forward their updated CV’s with a Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Stating the position applied for as the subject of the email.
First Bank of Nigeria Job Recruitment, February 2018
Head of Information Technology at APM Terminals
Administrative Officer at Workforce Group
Ongoing recruitment at Doyin Group of Companies
Executive Officer (Secretary) at Clement Ashley Consulting
HR/Admin Assistant RusselSmith Group
Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Olam Nigeria
Graduate Direct Sales Agents at a Leading Commercial Bank - Workforce Group