Sales & Marketing Officers at Lextorah Ltd
Posted : 21st September 2017
Deadline : 30th September 2017
- Provides first-class service in order to push the sales of a certain product. Acts as an intermediary between producers and clientele. Makes necessary phone calls and meetings to help sales. Allows people to make inquiries as necessary.
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Persists in sales even in the face of failure
- Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
- Answers questions from clients
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement
- Makes product appeal to the target market
- Ensure sales target are met.
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines
- Skills and Qualifications:
- SSCE/OND/HND/BSC in marketing or related field.
- 2 – 3years relevant experience.
- Verbal Communication Skills,
- Product Knowledge,
- Demonstrated Experience,
- Basic Computer Literacy,
- Target Market Analysis,
- Presentation Skills,
- Qualified and interested candidates should apply online with their CV and cover letter included.
Sep 30, 2017
Refer to the link below
Vacancy for a Registered Nurse / Registered Midwife at Deda hospital, Abuja
Logistics Assistant at the Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
Job Positions at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
Jobs at Swiss Metrotiles
Graduate Analyst Job Citibank Nigeria Limited
Federal Ministry of Health (FMOH) Recruitment
Job Positions at Total Health Trust Limited (THT)
Business Development Manager at Deloitte Nigeria