Sales & Marketing Officers at Lextorah Ltd
Posted : 21st September 2017
Deadline : 30th September 2017
- Provides first-class service in order to push the sales of a certain product. Acts as an intermediary between producers and clientele. Makes necessary phone calls and meetings to help sales. Allows people to make inquiries as necessary.
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Persists in sales even in the face of failure
- Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
- Answers questions from clients
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement
- Makes product appeal to the target market
- Ensure sales target are met.
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines
- Skills and Qualifications:
- SSCE/OND/HND/BSC in marketing or related field.
- 2 – 3years relevant experience.
- Verbal Communication Skills,
- Product Knowledge,
- Demonstrated Experience,
- Basic Computer Literacy,
- Target Market Analysis,
- Presentation Skills,
- Qualified and interested candidates should apply online with their CV and cover letter included.
Sep 30, 2017
Refer to the link below
United Nations Volunteers (UNV) / UNICEF Youth Advocates Programme 2018/2019
Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) Recuitment
Vacanies At Bloom Academy
Consultant (Researcher – Human Trafficking) at the International Organization for Migration (IOM)
Vacancy :Accountants at Berger Paints Nigeria PLC
Vacancies At Wilson College Barnawa, Kaduna
Institute for Justice and Reconciliation (IJR) Peacebuilding Interventions Graduate Internship Progr...
Interns at EngenderHealth