Sales Coach at Ntel Nigeria
Ntel is Nigeria’s most revolutionary 4G/LTE-Advanced network that delivers superfast call-connect times, crystal clear Voice-over-LTE and high-speed Internet access (up to 100Mbps). Our aim is to deliver value by providing the most advanced broadband-based solutions and supreme service.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 5 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Business Development
Key Role Responsibilities
- Enhancement of Sales force productivity through on the Job field coaching and training.
- Field accompaniment of selected sales personnel monthly.
- Re-enforcement of the classroom training to enhance strategy execution on the field.
- Prompt field intervention and quality control of our sales processes.
- Identifying the training needs of the sales force working largely with the field.
- Monthly reporting on general health status of the sales team.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Analyse location’s performance and understanding of goal setting
- Assess and analyse business needs with recommendations on training plans and programs to enhance knowledge and skills Key Performance Measures
- Conducting Needs Analysis: Ensure assessment and analysis of Sales team performance every month.
- Execution of Learning & Development Plan for Front-line Employees: Ensure 90% delivery of all training on the Learning & Development Plan
- Facilitator evaluation: Obtain 90% satisfaction in facilitator evaluation
- Product and devices Knowledge and expertise:.95% average score of monthly knowledge test of all Front-line Employees.
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- MBA or Masters in a related field is desirable.
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience including: 3 years in a supervisory role relevant to sales and channel management experience
- Experience in customer management
- Telecommunications experience
- Strong network of connections is an asset.
- Relevant Professional qualification from a recognized Body is an advantage.
- Knowledge of ntel’s products and the competitive environment
- Sales and Marketing management.
- Understanding of the Telecommunication business.
Skills / Physical Competencies:
- Coaching/mentoring skills
- People management skills
- Communication skills (English fluency)
- Presentation skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Leadership skills
- Channel management skills
- Persuasive skills
- Risk Management skills
- Time management skills.
- Results Driven
- Customer/Client Focus
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Quality / Technical Competencies:
- Computer and Information Technology Appreciation
- Microsoft Office
- Devices and Operating system.
Applicants should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com with “Sales Coach” as the subject matter of your application.
Note: Candidates who meet the job requirement are eligible to apply.