Regional Sales Trainer at Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company)
Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Trainer
The Regional Sales Trainer reports to Commercial Capability Development Manager and is responsible for classroom training and on the job coaching of commercial field force in line with the Regional business goals.
Other Responsibilities Include
- Delivers Classroom and In Field Training programs to calibrate Team and Line Managers performance. Will also attend key meetings to provide advice and support.
- Develop Regional training plans based on training needs analysis in conjunction with Commercial Capability
- Development Manager and Human Resources,
- Programmes in place and delivered to ensure that selling and commercial capabilities of the Regional sales teams are developed and follow through.
- Roll out Coca Cola Hellenic Basic Selling skills, SSV, Profit selling stories, negotiation etc. by ensuring involvement and commitment along the way.
- Encourage the Regional sales team to adopt new ways of thinking and behaving by working closely with the
- Commercial Capability Development Manager, Regional Commercial Directors, Commercial Managers, & Sales
- Managers to ensure that all the new and existing Basic Selling skills and other capabilities are successfully trained and coached to high standards in the Region. Be a role model for Coca Cola Hellenic standards and other capabilities.
- Support the SMs & SRs to foster their understanding of Selling skills and other capabilities by ensuring thorough communication process.
- Identify individual capability gaps by role and put plans in place to close the gaps. Helps to identify High
- Potential team members and put special plans in place to support/ grow their Talents.
- Drive Hellenic Good Morning Meeting (HGMM) standards across the Region
- Effectively manage the Mega Distribution Partners/Strategic Sales Distribution capability Development Program and other initiatives in the Region.
- Delivery of quality on-boarding programmes/inductions for new Joiners
- Act as an agent to encourage the transfer of learning across the region and drive best practice from own and other sources. Search for best practice locally and nationally in the areas of responsibility and Spin these into task at hand through the Hellenic Local community.
- Assists in delivering external training programmes for the Region.
- B.Sc or HND in Social Sciences or other related disciplines
- MBA qualification will be an added advantage
- Min 5years successful commercial experience preferably in an FMCG /Drinks environment
Skills and Experience
- Experience in Commercial operations, Field Sales & / or Customer Marketing and Brand Knowledge.
- Develop others to deliver at their best – On the job Coaching
- Must be able to work, Influence and integrate team
- Problem solver, Quick learner, planning/ organizing, highly detail conscious
- Have a huge passion for growing and developing others
Apply by clicking the link below