Receptionist Job Vacancy Brand Footprint Communication
Brand Footprint was registered as a Marketing Communications company in 2006. We have operated for 9 years working with various multinational companies and brands cutting across Telcomms, Lifestyle, FMCG, CSDs, Alcoholic beverages, Indulgence brands, Corporate and Banking.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
- As our Receptionist, you will be the first impression that our visitors receive of the company, setting an important tone for how the rest of their visit to our office will go.
- You will also have the chance to build relationships across the company as you seek to aid and assist them in whatever is needed to ensure we run as smoothly as possible.
- This position will rely heavily on your superb ability to be punctual and reliable. If you have a Bachelor’s degree, and are friendly and outgoing, Brand Footprint could be the place you’ve been dreaming of!
A Day in the Life:
- Warmly greet and entertain job candidates, vendors, partners, clients and prospective clients as they enter the building and facilitate a smooth and timely transfer/hand-off to relevant departments
- Assist the facilities department as needed with various tasks
- Assist in company-wide communication to employees
- Take inventory and manage ordering and stocking of office supplies
- Assist in enforcing appropriate security protocol
- Ensure complete confidentiality of employee and business information
- Monitor the physical entry to the building during open office hours (9:00 am to 5:00 pm)
- Answer inbound phone calls and transfer calls with pertinent information to appropriate parties (as necessary)
- Manage security badges for employees and visitors of Brand Footprint
- Manage shipping and receiving of packages arriving to Brand Footprint
- Organizational support, policies and procedures, adaptability
- Attendance/ Punctuality; dependability; commit to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals
- Completes work in timely manner; safety and security- Observes safety and security procedures; uses equipment and materials properly
- Listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
- Three years customer service experience, in a corporate environment preferred.
- Consistently demonstrates professional demeanour, appearance and attitude.
- Able to appropriately handle confidential and highly sensitive material.
- Computer savvy with knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Strong work ethic; diplomatic; team and service oriented; builds strong working relationships.
- Exhibits superior written, verbal communication and phone skills; must be fluent in English and be able to communicate clearly.
- Please note that duties can be changed at any time.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 26th February, 2018.