Receptionist at Pruvia Integrated Limited
Pruvia Integrated Limited – Our client a Major player in Real Estate, seeks to employ the services of suitably qualified candidates into their esteem organisation to fill the position below:
Deadline: June 8th, 2018
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Greet clients, visitors, and guests as they enter into office.
- Provide information regarding products or services of the company.
- Answer inquiries regarding services and availability of the personnel.
- Schedule, reschedule and cancel appointments.
- Answer telephone calls and transfer calls to the appropriate person.
- Provide information to callers over the telephone.
- Respond to emails and office correspondence.
- Update employee attendance and visitors’ records.
- Assist visitors in filling out forms.
- Perform basic bookkeeping and record keeping duties.
- Perform light maintenance on equipment.
- Perform data entry and filing activities.
- Keep work area clean and tidy on a constant basis.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Assist in resolving clients’ issues and complaints.
- Schedule staff appointments with clients or company representatives.
- Liaise with departments and provide clerical support.
- Minimum of OND or equivalent.
- Working experience of clerical skills such as typing, copying and faxing would be given preference.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Strong data entry and typing skills.
- Ability to handle multiple phone lines simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Effective speaking and listening skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Should exhibit high levels of professionalism.
- Applicant MUST resides around Mowe, Ibafo, Ojodu Berger.
Applicants should send their CV/Resume to: email@example.com with their valid addresses and contact numbers included, the subject of your application should be the job title.