We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
- To implement a quality management system (QMS) in the Information Systems environment, collect and analyze data from applicable QA metrics.
- Business growth, value created & cost-effectiveness achieved by process optimization, new initiatives and improved operations/ways of work etc.
- Maintain mechanism and system to ensure prompt, frequent and appropriate update of QA review work within the IS function and lead quality assurance team in delivering reliable services.
- Perform root cause analysis of QA related problems and device corrective and preventive actions.
- Coordinate and review QA business processes, identifying process dysfunctions and recommend necessary updates with the aim of enhancing effectiveness and overall operational efficiency. Prepare quality documentation and reports, collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions.
- Revalidate and maintain database of records, data and information in relation to quality assurance within the IS Division, ensuring easy access and retrieval of information.
- Conduct training programs on Quality Management System and facilitate compliance to company Safety, Health and Environment policies within IS Division.
- Collect quality assurance data, analyze and prepare reports
- Participate in audit activities initiated by internal or external auditors to assure quality of IS solutions according to defined standards and metrics.
- Value created through effective stakeholder management Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
Experience & Training
- Minimum of 3 years post degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience with working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization Training:
- Quality Assurance Management Training
- Process Audits and Reviews
- Project Management
- B.Ed, B.Eng, B.Sc, B.Tech or HND
Application Closing Date
6th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online