Promasidor Nigeria Recruitment for Electro-Mechanical Technician
Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Officer – Electro-Mechanical Technician (Junior Staff Position)
- Ensure an effective maintenance of all electronic/mechanical components of the factory machines
- Carry out preventive maintenance on all electronic panels
- Repair and maintain all willet coding machines
- Generate a daily report on all electrical/mechanical faults reported.
- Ensure prompt attention to fault and as well as quick detection and correction of technical faults.
- Ensure machines function well with specified minimum downtime
- Ensure that the proper and standard operational procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Ensure proper maintenance culture, safety of machineries and personnel, as well as good housekeeping.
- Minimum Trade Test 2/3 or HND in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Electronics/ Mechantronics
- Minimum 5 years experience with liquid product manufacturing.
- Role requires moderate lifting.
Key Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Ability to work within a team
- Good technical skills
- Good tolerance for routine
- Ability to work under pressure
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Company Secretary at Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company Limited
Information Technology Roles at Jemi Neil Consulting
Vacancies at Médecins Sans Frontières for Purchasing Officers
Manager, Legislative Affairs at MTN Nigeria
Head of International Sales & Distribution at Ecobank Nigeria
Recent Job Vacancies at Media Trust Limited
Head, Information Security Sales at ActivEdge Technologies Limited
Mastercard recruiting Account Manager