German Leprosy and TB Relief Association (GLRA) is a not-for-profit, non-sectarian, international non-governmental organisation founded in 1957. It has its headquarters in Wuerzburg, Germany.
We are recruiting a suitably qualified and experienced person, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Accountant
- Support state programmes in financial management and reporting.
- Develop and prepare accurate and timely financial reports and prepare ad hoc reports as needed for budgeting and planning purposes.
- Prepare monthly budget controls and assist in the preparation of biannual progress reports to headquarters.
- Work closely with state teams and support other staff including mentonng them for effective operation of project activities.
- Ensure financial records are readily available for internal/external reviewers and follow-up on internal/external audit findings.
- Ensure compliance with internal control processes, adherence to donor financial regulations and ensure that all expenses are within approved project budget lines.
- Provide quality control checks ensuring that all valid financial transactions are entered into the accounting systems.
- Perform other related tasksto be assigned by the Finance Officer.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of HND/BSc in Accounting or Finance
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Minimum of three years of relevantworking experience, preferably with an NGO
- Fully computer literate, excellent knowledge of MS Excel required
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Abilities for teamwork and initiative
- Competence in modern training skills and)or ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Associate member of Institute of chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) will be an added advantage.
- The post requires occasional travel in country.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only Candidates under Consideration will be contacted
- The interview will include a written test
Application Deadline 10th October, 2017.
Vacant Job For Estate Surveyor at Dipo Fakorede & Co
Manager, State & Local Government Affairs at MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme 2018 - Sales, Marketing, Business Development & In...
Career Openings at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
Marketing and Communication Manager at ActivEdge Technologies Limited
Field Managers at Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company Limited
Information Technology Roles at Jemi Neil Consulting
Citibank Nigeria Limited Summer Internship Programme 2018