Stresert Services Limited – Our client, One of the leading international legal practitioners in the Nigerian legal sector is looking to hire candidates for the office of the Managing Partner preferably a Female to balance the team, to fill the vacant position below:
Experience: 4 year(s)
Course of Study: Secretarial Studies
Required Grade: Any
Job Ref: Law firm – PA
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- The duties includes clerical, administrative, research and include scheduling travel, arranging meetings, handling information requests, preparing reports and correspondence and liaising with clients.
- In a nut shell, the role provides an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational, and logistical service to the Managing Partner, helping to manage and prioritize time.
Description of Duties
- All administrative tasks required for the post.
- Assist prepare documents, including legal briefs, court papers, spreadsheets and other office-related letters.
- Organize and maintain all legal files kept on-site, also maintain electronic-filing databases.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Provide the Managing Partner with direct assistance, such as helping with research for cases, gathering necessary documents for trials and ensuring paperwork are submitted to courthouses.
- Schedule client appointments, answering calls, taking notes during legal meetings and maintaining the firm’s legal research references.
- Acts as the first point of contact for the Managing Partner’s Office and guarantees the image of all departments internally and externally.
- Prepares meeting programs as well as organisational aspects and materials.
- Arranges all aspects concerning travel i.e. detailed agendas, schedules, flights, hotel reservations, transfers, visas etc. This also includes visitors from within and outside the Cluster.
- Administers the calendars and meeting schedules together with arranging meeting resources where appropriate.
- Effectively takes minutes of meetings where necessary.
- It is desired that the ideal candidate have some form of international exposure OR have previously worked in a multinational organisation.
- Develops a clear understanding and knowledge of all applicable company policies / procedures, organisation requirements and company operations.
- Assist with ad-hoc project work where clearly defined administrative support is required.
- This person may often close late as the need arises.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Education & Knowledge:
- Must be a graduate in Secretarial, paralegal or business related studies.
- A minimum of four (4) years experience
- We desire a candidate with some International exposure (studied abroad or frequent visit).
- Must be proficient with the keyboard and IT applications (this may be tested during the selection process).
- Intermediate level in the use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint Skills (all essential)
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and organize others.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to professionally represent the Partner’s office.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a small team.
- Attention to detail and deadlines; Ability to filter information and assess priorities.
- Ability to prioritize and manage own workload amid conflicting demands and busy work periods; Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise.
- The ability to multitask effectively. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are also essential for this role.
- Computer skills are required.
- Good communication skills are also necessary to instruct staff members and to address clients.
- Familiarity with legal terminology and government regulations will be a huge advantage for this role.
- N200, 000/m
Application Closing Date
22nd October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using ‘Law firm – PA’ as the subject of mail