Operations Manager at AACE Foods Processing and Distribution Limited
AACE Foods is into processing, packaging, marketing and distribution of nutritious and tasty food products made from the best of West Africa’s fruits, herbs, vegetables and cereals. The main product lines consist of spices, spreads, sauces and complimentary food that excite and satisfy institutional, commercial and retail customers across Nigeria.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience5 years
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial
- Monitor and analyze the current operating system and work out strategy to improve units’ and organizations efficiency.
- Track and measure staff performance and contribution level and make recommendations
- Recruit, train, supervise and appraise Human Resource
- Set and review annual budgets and schedule allocations
- Ensure all operations are done correctly and in the most cost effective manner, aligning with specifications and quality requirements
- Develop prioritized action plans (short, medium and long term) to focus on value added opportunities.
- Training, developing and launching teams and translating analysis into SMART targets for action.
- Provide tactical direction and leadership to all operations staff that includes inspection of daily operations, providing support in solving problems, and seeking process and system improvements.
- Maintain and grow a behavioral based performance management culture that emphasizes accountability, engagement and innovation.
- Utilize systems and reporting to understand and meet safety, quality and performance metrics
Education & Experience
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, operations based programs or other related programs.
- Applicants should have at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to communicate and relate effectively with all cadre of persons
- Ability to select a good team and motivate team members to produce desired results.
- Proactive, thinking ahead of problems and trouble-shooting before they arise
- Quick to take initiative and deliver innovative strategic solutions
- Possess budget management skills
- Having a consistently refreshed understanding of customer behavior
- Possess strong analytical abilities and reporting skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office.
Applicants should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Magazine Editor Needed at Tolet.com.ng
Career Opportunities at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
Job For an English Teacher In a Reputable Muslim Primary School
Sales Admin Assistant at Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN)
New Job for a Minister/Pastor in a Thriving Church Ministry
Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Graduate Trainees Programme 2018
Vacancy Announcement at Abia State University, Uturu
Graduate Internship recruitment in an Independent Exploration and Production Company