Office Administrator at ByteWorks Technology Solutions
ByteWorks Technology Solutions is a Software Development Company Registered with Corporate Head quarter at Abuja, Nigeria. We established to do business in Nigeria with RC Number 1133029. Our people have competencies spanning across numerous facets of enterprise engineering and solutions design; build, deployment and Integration. ByteWorks market differentiation comes from a special focus on building industry solutions with High Quality using mature production processes and uniform business practice across all our operations.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Administrator
- This position has a myriad of administrative and clerical duties.
- He/She will answer phones, support enumerators, support customers, organize files, prepare documents, schedule appointments, file records, type and maintain documents, and assist clients.
- He/She will also do some basic bookkeeping and financial transactions.
- He/She will be responsible for organizing meetings and conferences, performing bookkeeping tasks, and managing the office budget.
- Managing office supplies stock and placing orders
- Ensuring the support staff (drivers, cleaners etc) perform tasks
- Ensuring company/office equipment are in good working order at all times.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
Qualifications and Requirements
- University Degree. Additional qualifications in Office Administration are a plus
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
Application Closing Date
4th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Application Letters, which must include class of Degree and a CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject.
- CV and Application letter must be attached to the mail
- For Applications to be considered, they must be sent before the deadline and must have the subject line.