Nationwide Recruitment for Graduate Transaction Trainees in a First Generation Nigerian Bank
Whytecleon Limited – Our client, a first generation Bank in the Nigeria economy seeks to recruit highly intelligent, young, well-articulated professional with integrity for the position below:
Job Title: Transaction Trainee (TT)
- Attend to customers enquires promptly and efficiently
- Taking deposit from customers and crediting their accounts respectively.
- Collection and posting of dividend warrant
- Processing of cheque lodgment for local and central clearing
- Opening of Savings and Current Accounts
- Calling of tellers transaction on daily basis
- Payment of cash and cheques withdrawal to customers.
- Received of both cash and cheques deposit into customers accounts.
- Register of all cash transactions in their respective registers and balance registers daily.
- Posting all customers’ transactions.
- Check customer’s balance and verify customer’s signatures.
- Ensure cash analyses are done on all cash transactions.
- Call over of daily transactions.
- Escalation of issues bothering on cash theft, lose, shortages/ overages.
- Posting of profit and loss account
- Payment of cheques that meet mandate requirements
- Receive all cheques of any amount, provide timely and courteous teller services
- Obtain approval from head of tellers or appropriate authority for amount beyond own limit.
- Monitor the cash-in-till balance and request for funds as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by head of teller
- Open and close of teller batch for the day’s operations.
- Carries out other tasks as assigned by the head of teller
- A good Bachelor’s degree or HND only (Minimum of Second Class Lower or Upper Credit)
- Age: Not more than 26 years
- Experience in the banking industry will be an added advantage.
RELATED: Recent Job Vacancies at Millard Fuller Foundation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Very quick learner
- Keen attention to details
- Strong computer skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Good written and oral communication
- Service orientation and strong Customer focus
- Good team player
- Relationship Management
- Problem Solving
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite1
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 6th December, 2018.
HR/Legal Assistant at Eko Maintenance Limited
Credit Officer at Verite Microfinance Bank Limited
Massive Academic Recruitment at Benue State University Makurdi
Graduate Interns at FITC
Graduate Recruitment at Enextgen Wireless Nigeria
Entry Level Vacancies at Action Against Hunger, Nigeria
FHI 360 (NGO) NURSE RECRUITMENT
National Administration Assistant at INTERSOS