Marketing and Communication Manager at ActivEdge Technologies Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Communication Manager
- The Head or Manager of Marketing Communications will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing global branding and communications initiatives that will help the company achieve commercial revenue targets, market share objectives and brand recognition.
- The role serves as a key member of the commercial management team, who will work directly with senior management on brand management initiatives.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for integrated strategic and tactical marketing, promotional and public relations campaigns, tradeshows/events, digital media/web development and other communications to support global revenue growth.
- Manage strategic planning, creative development and production of communications vehicles for existing and prospective customers.
- Develop and execute brand architecture strategy to ensure consistent messaging and uniformity in all customer communications and presentations, including integration of new products and corporate acquisitions.
- Tracks and reports on the success rate and performance of ongoing promotional campaigns, website and tradeshow/conference activities; adjusts strategic approach as necessary.
- Develop presentations and quarterly company newsletter for employees and external customers.
- Effectively manages corporate social media such that company brand is protected in this forum.
- Manages budget and all coordination of trade shows, outside conferences and on-sight customer conferences.
- Responsible for all corporate and investor related marketing materials development.
- Serves as a unifying force to position communications discussions at both the strategic and tactical levels.
Competency and Skill Requirements
- Tech savvy with keen interest in information technology trends.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Marketing, brand management and corporate communications.
- Degree qualification preferably in Marketing, Media or Communications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to communicate clearly with a range of people from diverse backgrounds.
- Expert knowledge in the use of digital marketing techniques.
Application Closing Date
23rd February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org