Managing Director at Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company Limited
Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company Limited was incorporated as an oil and gas exploration and production company with focus on west Africa and the gulf of Guinea as its core business area.
We offer world best-in-class, cost efficient and safe energy solutions in the areas of Drilling & Well maintenance, Environmental, Engineering, Inspections, Project Management, Wireline Service and Inspection Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director
- Formulating and successfully implementing company policy.
- Directing strategy towards the profitable growth and operation of the company.
- Developing strategic operating plans that reflect the longer-term objectives and priorities established by the board.
- Maintaining an ongoing dialogue with the Chair of the board.
- Putting in place adequate operational planning and financial control systems.
- Ensuring that the operating objectives and standards of performance are not only understood but owned by the management and other employees.
- Closely monitoring the operating and financial results against plans and budgets.
- Taking remedial action where necessary and informing the board of significant changes.
- Maintaining the operational performance of the company.
- Monitoring the actions of the functional board directors.
- Assuming full accountability to the board for all company operations.
- Representing the company to major customers and professional associations.
- Building and maintaining an effective executive team
Application Closing Date
17th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org