Latest Job Vacancies at AIICO Insurance Plc
American International Insurance Company (AIICO) Insurance Plc. is a Life Assurance Company which commenced operations in Nigeria in 1963. AIICO insurance plc is the leading player in the industry with the largest and most profitable agency network in Nigeria. It has acquired the highest quality of learning systems and processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Insurance Agent
- The insurance agent helps in promoting and selling of insurance products and services to its customers.
- Giving sound financial advisory services and customer support to the clients
- Needs to deal with not only individuals but their families and corporate businesses too.
- Needs to have good relationship including good rapport with his/her existing and prospective clients
- General awareness about the markets
- Promotion of insurance brands needs to have a carefully drawn roadmap.
- Marketing strategies needs to be drawn and re-drawn from time to time, keeping in mind the customer preferences.
- 2-3 years experience
- B.Sc and HND
Job Title: Client Service Executive
- A client service executive is responsible for establishing relationship with the clients of the company.
- A client service executive is responsible for ensuring that the needs of the clients are met so that they are satisfied and leads to increase in the profit of the organization.
- A client service executive is responsible for employing sales skills in order to achieve the sales target.
- A client service executive is responsible for identifying as well developing sources in order to get more clients.
- A client service executive is responsible for attending meeting s clients or interacting with them via telephone or written communication.
- A client service executive is responsible for overcoming the resistance of the clients and their objections to products.
- A client service executive is responsible for maintaining accurate data base about current as well as potential clients.
- A client service executive is responsible for advising the higher management about the client needs.
- A client service executive is responsible for taking enquiry details from client accurately.
- A client service executive is responsible for preparing and providing weekly scheduled of planned activities.
- A client service executive is responsible for streamlining business operations to reduce costs.
RELATED: Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited Job for a Financial Sales Executive
- 2-3years experience is required
- Applicants must have a degree.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using job title as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 17th June, 2018.
Anheuser-Busch InBev Graduate Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program 2018
Promasidor Nigeria Recruitment for Electro-Mechanical Technician
Promasidor Nigeria Recruitment for Officer - Accounts Receivable
Head, Information Security Sales at ActivEdge Technologies Limited
Information Technology Roles at Jemi Neil Consulting
Vacant Job For Estate Surveyor at Dipo Fakorede & Co
Project Manager/Engineer at Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company Limited
Latest Job Vacancies at Guinness Nigeria Plc