Jobs for Freelance Content Editors (Work from home)
An upcoming media start-up is currently in need of Content Writers for their new business directory.
Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates:
Job Title: Freelance Content Editor
Location: Work from home
The Content Editor will be producing relevant, engaging editorial contents for our online platform. The editor will research topics, proof-read, and write contents as necessary to meet our content publishing goals.
- The primary duty for this role is researching, collating and mashing up content from various sources to create highly unique content.
- Formatting the content, saving and publishing them online via our portal.
- Candidate must have access to a laptop/PC and the internet.
- Journalistic curiosity and energy
- Ability to produce new and unique content and writing it in an interesting and appealing manner
- Knowledge of online publishing, Microsoft Word or other Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Knowledgeable in SEO and user-generated content will be an added advantage
- Efficiency, accuracy, organizational skills, and attention to details
- Ability to create properly formatted and accurate content is a must.
- Must have excellent grammar and punctuation skills
- Ability to write and edit articles under deadline
- Seasoned in editing articles for publication
- Preferred age: 20 – 30
Qualifications / Experience
- Candidates should have at least a degree or HND in any discipline
- Candidates should possess a history in writing.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline 7th February, 2017
Consultant (Researcher – Human Trafficking) at the International Organization for Migration (IOM)
Graduate Executive Trainee and Internship Recruitment at Access Bank 2018
Plant Technician Internship Program at Procter and Gamble
Makeup Artist Vacancy at the Montaigne Place
Career Opportunities at the Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
Graduate Internship Recruitment at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Graduate Interns at FITC
George Davidson & Associates Recruitment