Jobs at Riddle Technologies Limited
Riddle Technologies Limited – Approach to business is to strive to make technology an asset for your business, to be a partner of choice to your organization. To be a leading provider of technology in our area of business, by studying our client’s request, we advise, enhance and deliver the best of our services. Riddle places so such emphasis on the company’s values of Integrity, Efficiency and Fairness. Adherence to stringent ethical standards, make Riddle capable of optimally satisfying the needs of its clients.
Deadline: 27 April, 2018
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 – 3 years
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial
- Recruit, select, train, assign, schedule, coach, counsel and discipline employees
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions
- Plan and review compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends
- Forecast requirements; prepare an annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiating corrective actions
- Develop operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; develop, implement, enforce and evaluate policies and procedures; develop processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management and shipping
- Analyze process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout; implement changes
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Review and approve all operational invoices and ensure they are submitted for payment
- Communicate all operating policies and/or issues at department meetings
- Work closely with the inventory manager and team to perform analysis of our inventory and ensure we are utilizing our inventory effectively, purchasing the right equipment, maintaining solid inventory data and reduce sub-rental expenses.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or above
- At least 1-3 working experience, excellent Graduating Student
- No gender requirements
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Business Development
- Developing and executing sales strategy for the organization to boost new business revenue and profitability.
- Manages the Client Engagement Process from bidding to payment.
- Develop new customer relationships to boost sales pipeline and conversion rates.
- Contribute to new products/solutions design, development and delivery.
- Responsible for bidding processes with support from Sales, Technical and Finance functions.
- Understand the business, its capabilities and product and service offerings and serves as a missionary to take the service benefits and value propositions to target markets and accounts.
- The RM shall define, drive and own the customer satisfaction business requirements towards improving services and its delivery.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending “go or no-go” decisions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing and Engineering.
- 2 years of recent Sales & Business Development experience, business-to-business sales.
- Expert level experience building dynamic & positive customer relationships at senior decision making levels, as well as front line influencing levels.
- He/she will cover the business of their environment,
- Responsible for Managing and scheduling or directs report to the Manager
- Accountable for driving new client acquisition and retention, growing market share
- To ensure effective and compliance requirement on documentation are met.
Applicants should send their comprehensive CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org