Job Vacancy For Key Account Manager at Givaudan
Givaudan is the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer product and fragrance partners, Givaudan develops tastes and scents that delight consumers the world over. With a passion to understand consumers’ preferences and a relentless drive to innovate, Givaudan is at the forefront of creating flavours and fragrances that ‘engage your senses’.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager Nigeria – Fragrance
Requisition ID: 81765
Key Account Manager – Your future position?
- As a Key Account Manager at Givaudan, the global leader in the flavour and fragrance industry who touches billions of consumers more than a hundred times a day, you will be fundamental in presenting our most relevant fragrances to our business’s most important customers and help develop a portfolio of new clients in Nigeria.
- Our passion for our customers and their brands brings a new dimension to our B2B industry. You will be working for the market leader that is at the forefront of innovation in an industry of emotions. We have a culture that works to inspire, challenge and capture the heart and soul of consumers and customers.
- Develop our business: you develop thorough understanding of the customer and its brands. You manage, grow and defend existing Givaudan business in specific product segments. You set up/review/monitor strategic and category account plans, sales forecasts and budgets. You follow KPIs versus targets (sales, gross profit, win rate…) and take corrective actions, if needed.
- Bring your passion: you establish and cultivate strong relationships with internal and external key decision makers, including our Nigerian distributor, with whom you will interact on a daily basis. You attract new business by identifying and creating mutual business opportunities and build and manage a project pipeline, ensuring the most efficient usage of Givaudan resources.
- Position our products: you will monitor fragrance trends, competitive activity and product development. You identify and articulate value drivers for the customer and drive Givaudan’s value proposition by strategically positioning Givaudan’s products and technology.
- Based in Lagos, Nigeria, you will be expected to grow our portfolio of sales, by increasing the revenues per existing client as well as identifying new clients and grow the business in that direction, to achieve the organisation’s objectives.
- Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if, like us, you always aim to exceed customer needs, deliver value and are skilled at fostering strong relationships.In this exciting position you will report to the Country Manager – Nigeria (Fragrances):
- Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who works hard and wants to be rewarded fairly for success and over-achievement? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- 8+ years in FMCG industries in an equivalent position
- Marketing/Sales experience
- Pro-active, over-achiever mindset with a strong work ethic
- Excellent presentation skills
- Creative and visionary mindset
- Strategic thinking
- High passion for the world of fragrance and consumer products
- In-depth knowledge of the global FMCG landscape and the local specificities of the Nigerian market
- Project management knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular PowerPoint and Excel, and ability to work in the Cloud (Google Drive, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of the informal market (Trade Fair, Balogun Market, etc.) and its key players and users.
- Driving License and ownership of a personal car to visit clients on a daily basis, as well as our distributor and local markets.
- Business acumen, understanding profitability goals and drivers
- English (fluent in speech and writing) + Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa (fluent in speech)
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to cold-call new clients, whilst keeping in close contact with your existing client portfolio, anticipating their every needs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply