Accelerated Building Technologies Limited, requires services of three thousand and ninety six (3096) motivated and energetic individuals familiar with agricultural technology and relevant field work for its Comprehensive Local Agriculture Plan (C-LAP) project in the 774 Local Government Areas of Nigeria. C-LAP is an Association of Local Governments of Nigeria (ALGON) project. Project C-LAP is a blueprint for bringing about ‘Agricultural Revolution’ in Nigeria.
Agriculture Officer – 30 positions
- Job Type: Full Time
- Experience :5 years
- Location: Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field: Agriculture/Agro-Allied
- Assist Director of Farms (International Expert) in Strategy development and execution. Drive the management and communication plan for scheme activities and overall supervision of field staff.
- Knowledge sharing with technical institutions/ NGOs / Agribusiness support agencies and training of project staff
- Monitor and advise on global and regional agricultural research trends
- Assist project management team in project execution, monitoring LGA activities under the project
- Liaise with the local farmers. Facilitate training and capacity building programs
- Assist in identifying land for farms, liaising with assigned LGA (Local Government Authority)
- Prepare, review and analyze reports from field officers translating the report findings into actionable goals by the State Agricultural Expert.
University degree/PG in Agriculture sciences or related field, 5 years field experience, willing to travel extensively in rural areas.
Field Data Collector
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationSecondary School (SSCE)
- Location Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field ICT / Computer
WASC and above. Field experience in agricultural activities and data collection is an advantage. Intermediate computer skills are essential.
- Data collection, Data mining, Compilation, verification and sorting
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities
- Data Entry and Analysis
- Adhere to all data collection protocols during data collection activities
- Submit report on the activities covered and completed in addition to other ad hoc reports as required
- Assist the senior officers in any other duty as may be assigned
Applicants must submit hard copies of the applications to the LGA Chairman of their Local Government Area of origin
Application received after the deadline will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidate will be called for the interviews.
Interested and qualified? Go to Comprehensive Local Agriculture Plan career website on c-lap.org to apply