Job Openings at eRecruiter Nigeria
Our client is a multinational textile company that produces and distributes fashion fabrics for the African market and African consumers globally. The company’s brands have become an essential part of African culture. Due to expansion, they now have an opening for a Digital Marketing Coordinator in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Drive & implement social media marketing of the brand in Nigeria
Planning, execution and moderation of Facebook, WhatsApp
Support in newsletter generation and execution in line with the Nigerian marketing calendar, executed in close coordination with the marketing manager, the central digital team and the retail store manager, all executed in line with the brand’s guidelines.
- Create, develop and execute social media communication
- Pro-active weekly planning and execution of content in line with Marketing activity calendar
- Moderate social media communication
- Content idea generator
- Be the digital champion of the team
- PRO-ACTIVITY (involve yourself – bring yourself in the loop)
- EYE FOR QUALITY (know what is visually & textually in line with the brand)
- HEART FOR HELPING OUR CONSUMER (you are happy when your consumers are)
- A DIGITAL NERD (always on top of new innovations in social media)
- A TEAM PLAYER (willing to work with others and take feedback to improve)
- Bachelors’ degree in marketing or communication
- Minimum of 4 years Relevant working experience
- Relevant work exposure: Digital Marketing and Social Media Management
- Most relevant work environment: Retail/FMCG/Fashion&Textiles
- Proven affinity with social media and strong presence
- Proven track record in consumer-oriented service (retail experience preferred)
- Clear passion for fashion & the creative industry
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial Customer Care
The Front Desk Executive will double as a Personal Assistant to the Director and will be tasked with managing the reception, receive guests, maintain proper records of all activities, monitor movement and other operational schedules of the team on behalf of the Director. The successful candidate should understand the concept of starting small and recognize that there will be easy days and tough days hence, she must be adaptive and flexible.
Ideal Candidate Must Haves:
- Tertiary Degree (HND/B.Sc).
- Young and Smart.
- Calendar management of the director.
- Reside on the Mainland (For sake of proximity to workplace).
- Work closely with the team.
- Perform other administrative duties.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and other MS office applications.
- Be articulate, poised and presentable.
- Offer good customer and staff care services.
- To make and transfer calls for and to internal personnel
Method of Application
- Make a 1minute video answering the following questions:
- Brief introduction of yourself.
- How conversant are you with Microsoft Office Suite?
- On a scale of 1 – 10, rate your practical knowledge with Microsoft applications.
- Tell us why you are the perfect fit for the role.
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Digital Marketing Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Front Desk Executive – email@example.com
Method Of Application: Kindly mail very detailed CV (inclusive of achievement and relevant statistics)
Only Suitable Applicants Would Be Responded To