Job For Social Worker at Bradfield Consulting Limited
Bradfield Consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Worker
- A resilient individual to counsel victims of rape, sexual assault and domestic abuse both pre-trial and post-trial. Client focus are mainly women and children
- The ideal candidate will have a back ground of counselling people who have suffered trauma and be able to adapt to different styles of counselling and psychological support to meet the needs of those individuals
- Empathy and professionalism need to be balanced to ensure the safety of the client group.
- This position coordinates and provides programming for sexual violence intervention and prevention education and outreach programs locally and state-wide
- The Counsellor also keeps documentation on services provided and assists with reporting for government grantors.
- Ensure all documentation on gender-based violence clients and services provided are updated, accurate, organized, and well-maintained. This includes client files, intake assessment forms, service delivery and referral documentation, and other forms and documents as required by the program.
- Ensure that all client files are well maintained in an appropriate storage facility that is, well protected and locked with restricted access always
- Help ensure that absolute confidentiality is maintained always and, in all processes, per the survivors’ wishes.
- Enter client data into the Data Management System and assist with data collation and reports as required and requested. Provide inputs into other centre activity reports as requested/required.
- Assist the Centre Manager with other financial, logistical, and administrative tasks as requested and required at the centre
- Help the centre manager to ensure that the centre and its clients are reasonably safe and secure from external harm as feasible, and report incidents/seek assistance where needed.
- Provide quality assessment, case management, counselling, referral and follow up services always to clients.
- Provide initial crisis intervention counselling to clients as requested and needed.
- Provide support to the client during medical examinations and other procedures as requested.
- Work with the client to develop a plan for her next steps that is in line with her own choices, available options, and existing situation,
- Provide basic support and guidance to family members to help them provide on-going support to the clients at home and during the recovery process, per the situation.
- Provide support where feasible to clients requesting support for legal follow up.
- Conduct follow up with relevant service providers to which referrals were made.
- Help to monitor quality of service provision through regular feedback from clients and their families on services provided through feedback session, surveys, and other activities.
- The Counsellor will have external working relationships primarily in the context of the specific job responsibilities which include line ministries, government agencies, health workers, schools, community groups and leaders, and other organizations as required
- The Counsellor will also assist the Centre Manager in maintaining those external relationships specific to service provision and referrals for survivor support.
- The Counsellor will work in collaboration with all staff in both program and support sectors.
- Excellent listening and observation skills; ability to create a space of trust, support, respect, and confidentiality with clients of all ages and backgrounds.
- Strong communication skills and ability to engage with different groups and stakeholders in strengthening referral pathways and coordination and raising awareness about gender-based violence.
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
- Candidates must possess at least 3 years’ experience in the direct provision of counselling or psychosocial support services to clients of gender-based violence, or alternatively adults & children in similar circumstances.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to apply the principles of providing quality service delivery for clients of gender-based violence in various settings and circumstances.
- N140,000 gross.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 3rd December, 2018.
Massive Recruitment at Invent Alliance Limited
Current Job Vacancies at Rossland Screening Solution
Nigerian Air Force Nationwide Recruitment For Direct Short Services Cadet (DSSC)
Care Technical Customer Advocate at Nokia Nigeria
Reckitt Benckiser Nationwide Graduate Global Challenge, August 2018
IT Personnel at JCvaxe Technology Concepts
Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) Recuitment
Ongoing Recruitment at the Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative