Internal Security Officer Job In A Renowned Retail Brand
Teclab Management Services Limited – Our client, a leader in the Retail Business, is currently seeking to fill the position below for its business outlets in Ikorodu, Yaba, Gbagada, Mafoluku and Idimu:
Job Title: Internal Security Officer (Supermarket)
- To be visible at every aisle and corners of the store.
- Retrieve receipt from customers and ensure the goods in their packs corresponds to what is on the receipts.
- Ensure that all staff belongings are signed for upon resumption before entering the store.
- Ensure that cash for every sale is moved out of the till at the agreed time intervals.
- Monitor customers coming and going out of the stores.
- Respond to all situations and crisis that arises within the store.
- Observe and report issues to Line Manager.
- Offer safety and warning tips to customers.
- Keen Observation and Reporting
- Quick response to crisis
- Checking and Monitoring
- Good Personality
- Cheerful and Honest
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title and location as the subject of the mail e.g Internal Security – Ikorodu.
Application Deadline 11th June, 2018
BBC World Services Vacancy for Head of West Africa Languages
2017 LS Scientific Limited Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme
Credit Officer at Verite Microfinance Bank Limited
International Career Fair Recruitment at Access Bank Plc, 3rd May, 2018
Exxon Mobil Entry-Level Apprentice Program
Airtel Nigeria Graduate Recruitment, 12th October 2017
Entry-level I.T Assistant at the Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
Job For Demand Safety Manager at Guinness Nigeria Plc, April 2018