Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Zintex Oil & Gas Limited, April 2018
Zintex Oil & Gas Limited, we deliver quality services and products to the petroleum industry through thoroughly trained professionals, equipped with the right tools necessary to succeed.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Our Graduate Trainee Scheme seeks to provide a thorough induction into various aspects of our business, equipping our prospective employees with the requisite skills needed to advance their career/development and also expose them to the different activities and Strategic Business techniques within our organization.
- Over the course of several months, successful candidates will be provided with the required professional, analytical and social skills to assume a position in the organization.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Respond well to clients’ queries, that is, able to establish and cultivate relationships with company’s clients.
- Presentation and proposal development.
- Work closely with colleagues to identify new business prospects.
- Work closely with and co-ordinate other team members to identify appropriate go to market messaging for specific clients.
- Manage clients’ accounts so as to meet targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, products mix/sales and clients acquisition and retention.
- Work with other team members to develop marketing campaigns so as to raise more awareness of the company products.
- Ability to think indicatively, pay attention to detail and seek continuous improvement.
- Ability to learn fast.
- Dedication of time and knowledge,
- Effective time management skills.
- Promptness and dependability.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to deliver presentations in front of varying audiences if needed.
- Ability to work under less or no supervision
- Ability to develop a well-tailored digital marketing proposal.
- Have excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- High level of integrity and transparency.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and detailed Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org