Graduate Public Relations Officer at Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company Limited
Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company Limited was incorporated as an oil and gas exploration and production company with focus on west Africa and the gulf of Guinea as its core business area.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Relations Officer
- Public relations account executives are responsible for handling all aspects of planned publicity campaigns and PR activities.
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Writing and producing presentations and press releases
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations
- Organising and attending promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits
- Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
- Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org