Graduate Internship recruitment in an Independent Exploration and Production Company
Dragnet Solutions Limited – Our client, an independent exploration and production company located in Lagos with oil and gas Assets located in the shallow offshore.
We seek qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Internship Program
- Our Graduate internship program offers an opportunity for self-motivated and innovative individuals who will work in a highly technical and commercial organisation while gaining valuable operational and leadership experience.
Prospective candidates must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 2nd Class (Upper Division) degree obtained in any of the following disciplines:
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
- Process Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Not more than 26 years old
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) with a valid certificate.
Key competencies required:
- Must be fluent in English – written and spoken
- Self-driven and result-oriented
- Problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Good team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test.
- All multiple applicants will be disqualified.
- Aptitude test notifications will be sent via email and SMS.
- All educational qualifications and certificates presented by applicants will be verified
Application Deadline 14th February, 2018.