Graduate Interns at FITC
FITC Nigeria was established in 1981 as a non profit organization limited by guarantee, based on the Company’s Act of 1968, in response to the recommendations of the Pius Okigbo Committee set-up by the Federal Government of Nigeria to review the Nigerian financial system. It is owned by the Banker’s Committee, which comprises of the Central Bank of Nigeria, the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation, all licensed banks and discount houses in Nigeria.
Deadline: 31 May, 2018
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit Graduate Jobs Internships / Volunteering
A special purpose firm that provides professional services including research, training and consulting announces vacancy for Interns to join its dynamic workforce
- Young graduates who want to gain practical industry experience with proven learning ability to grow and develop career in the Financial Services Sector.
- The person must be creative, curious, an innovator, entrepreneur, driven and demonstrates analytical skills. Also, he/she must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, highly organised, and have practical knowledge of the Microsoft office.
- An attractive stipend, pleasant working environment, and challenging career prospects await the successful candidates.
- In addition, permanent employment awaits successful candidates whose performances are outstanding at the end of the one year internship period
He/She must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, highly organised, and have practical knowledge of the Microsoft office.
Good First Degree/HND in Social Sciences. Professional membership of relevant associations or a Master Degree will be an added advantage.
The person must be creative, curious, an innovator, entrepreneur, driven and demonstrates analytical skills.
Interested and qualified? Go to FITC career website on www.fitc-ng.com to apply