General Manager at Finchglow Travels
Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience5 – 7 years
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- Ensure continuous profitability of the company by meeting set sales and income targets.
- Ensure business development.
- Develop strategic plans for the organization by studying technological and financial objectives, presenting assumptions and recommending objectives.
- Identify and implement Strategies that will add growth to the organization to ensure its long-term profitability and survival.
- Monitor the general performance of the organization through analysis of client’s transactions, financial reports and ensure highest clients satisfactions.
- Ensure the organization meets its objectives in sales, service delivery, customer retention by ensuring proper training for staff and creating a positive work environment
- Develop and implement goals for promotion and marketing of the organization.
- Build and promote the image of the company and ensure visibility and competitive advantage in the travel industry; ensure constant promotion and marketing of the organization brands.
- Provide leadership and directions for the day to day running of the department
- B.Sc in related disciple, with Master’s degree as an added advantage
- 5-7 years of relevant experience; with proven track record of working in a managerial or senior position
- Experience working in the Travel Industry or Hospitality sector would be an added advantage.
- Must have business acumen and entrepreneurial drive, with successful background of working with targets
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must have communication efficiency and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and Managerial Skills
- Must reside in Lagos
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to email@example.com Using “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.