Front Desk Officer Job at Greensprings School
Greensprings School, is an independent, non-partisan, day and boarding school for boys and girls from 18months – 18years. We encourage students to be lifelong learners by instilling in them great confidence, respect and a consciousness of the needs of society.
Greensprings School began in 1985 in the heart of Anthony Village, Lagos. Today, we have established another state of the art campus on the Lekki Peninsula in Lagos. The Greensprings Community places great value on character and moral education as well on academics achievements. Our unique education ensures that boys and girls learn in the words of our school song.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Officer to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the organisation for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Confirming delivered and outgoing correspondence
- Telephone enquiries on admission and other aspects of the school
- Conduct school tours if requested and there is no admission officer to do it
- Make appointments between school officials and parents or visitors
- Update staff contact lists in conjunction with the Admissions office and HR
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Take up other duties as assigned
- In charge of receiving, screening, redirecting and making official telephone calls
- Receiving and directing students / parents / visitors to appropriate departments after conducting preliminary interviews.
- To maintain the record of the entries in the premises
- To communicate with authorities during emergency situations.
- Any relevant Degree and additional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation.
- Proven experience as Front Desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Knowledge of office management and basic record keeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 15th March, 2018 .