Front Desk / Customer Relation Officer Vacancy at Jbex Global Engineering
Jbex Global Engineering Limited owners of Jbex solar, an EPC company that is active in the planning and implementation of alternative systems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk/Customer Relation Officer
- General office clerical and computer skills required.
- Because of the nature of this work, position requires someone pleasant, personable, and patient and having a desire to be of assistance.
- Able to work with minimum day to day supervision.
- An HND or Bachelor’s Degree
- OND Degree Holders would also be considered if they have some experience in the field.
- Able to communicate well in English both written and spoken.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Ability to work well under stressful conditions.
- Grant access to building by appropriate implementation of Visitor Policy.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, assist callers, take messages, provide information, and make referrals, and direct calls to staff members.
- Provide monthly reports.
- Attend Management/ Services staff meetings and agency staff meetings.
- Participate in agency activities and committees as needed or desired.
- Maintain a safe environment by monitoring security system and emergency pull cord system, using good judgment in contacting
- Appropriate personnel as needed.
- Provide accurate information regarding application procedures, waiting lists, vacancies and qualifications to both callers and walk-in clients.
- Provide assistance to residents requesting work orders or other forms as needed.
- Provide timely referral to the staff for appointments or other assistance.
- Maintain a professional and personable demeanor.
- Update and maintain client information and program tracking.
- Accurately document all activities.
- Notify appropriate supervisor and/or manager of any critical incidents or emergencies.
- Route incoming paperwork to appropriate staff members.
- Assist other departments with miscellaneous items.
Application Closes on…
30th October, 2017.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Applicants should use their position as mail subject and also should affix a copy of their recent passport.