Fresh Vacancies at Kimberly Ryan
Kimberly Ryan is a leading provider of HR professional services in Africa. Our business exists in Nigeria, Ghana, UK, Kenya and Uganda.
Office Experience Associate
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial Customer Care
Our client; a technology solution company is currently in need of an Office experience Associate to help maintain the multiple day-to-day services within the office.
- Serving as the point person for office experience duties including: maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, bills, errands, shopping
- Creating systems to ensure the office runs well and effectively
- Be the go-to point person and internal resource for special event planning
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Coordinating meeting schedule for all meeting rooms
- Organizing the office layout
- Managing the front desk, greet guests and assist candidates
- Completing daily walkthroughs of the office to ensure everything is neat and tidy
- Partnering with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Organizing office operations and procedures
- Coordinating with IT department on all office equipment.
- Providing general support to visitors
- Assisting in the on boarding process for new hires
- Addressing employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel and accommodation arrangements)
- Liaising with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- B Sc./ HND in business administration, accounting, Human Resource Management, International Relations, or related field preferred
- Three (3) years previous experience in an office management or similar position.
Human Resource Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience5 years
- Job FieldHuman Resources / HR
Our client; a technology solution company is currently in need of a Human Resource Manager to help manage, Maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources department by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Establish and coordinate recruiting, testing, interviewing and selection program new employees
- Coordinate exit interviews; analyse and recommend changes
- Manage employee relation; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements
- Review and maintain human resource policies and procedures, make recommendations where necessary
- Ensure proper knowledge management of all human resources records and documentation.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational
- workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks;
- participating in professional societies.
- Maintain employee compensation and benefits program, inform employees of benefits, studying and assess benefit needs and trends; recommend benefit programs to management.
- Conduct orientation and training & personnel development programs.
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees
- B. Sc in human resource, business or management related courses
- Relevant certification would be an advantage
- At least 5 years considerable experience of managing people
- Experience of working with middle/senior managers
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience10 years
- Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
Our client; an oil and gas firm is currently in need of a Finance Manger to help maintain the finance and overall accounting related functions of the company.
- Prepare Financial/Project Budgets. Review and obtain all necessary approvals prior to making any expenditures.
- Prepare Weekly/Monthly/Yearly Financial Reports. Submit the Monthly Report for any previous month before the 5th of a current month.
- Monitor Project and Other Costs, ensure that expenditures are per approved budget.
- HND/BSc Accountancy or its equivalent qualifications in Finance related disciplines.
- Must possess Professional Certificate such as ACCA, ICAN, etc.
- Good general knowledge of Oil field operations in both Onshore and Offshore locations.
- Must have a very strong Financial Audit Background.
- Must possess at least 10 years’ experience as a Finance Manager working in the Construction / Oil field Industry.
Applications are to be submitted to email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.